Can't play Steam games

Hi,

Is anyone having problems playing games on Steam? Loading is very slow
and seems unable to render graphics. My card is a GeForce GTX 750 Ti.

I'm using Testing up-to-date, nvidia-driver (390.77-1). I don't know
since wich version of nvidia driver because I play few times. I tried
to downgrade to 390.48-3 with no luck. Also tried to install non-glvnd
version of the driver but doesn't work either.

What can be the problem? I don't see errors related neither in Steam
nor in nvidia. I'm little bit lost.

Thanks for your help.