graphic card is integrated to motherboard
it use intel driver of xorg

I go to bed now and can't reply for more than a few hours.

On Saturday, August 4, 2018, 9:57:26 AM EDT, T BkRl <krusete@gmail.com> wrote:

Long are you using vga, dvi, hdmi? Something else? And what graphics card?

It seems strange the colors are off but because you say the screen sometime goes black I wonder if there is a problem within the video driver.

From: Long Wind <longwind2@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2018 8:12 AM
To: Debian-user List Debian
Subject: monitor problem with stretch

if my monitor isn't properly plugged to back of computer
color of screen is slightly different from correct color
i can see grub menu and booting stretch
but after a while screen become blank
i have to press power button to shutdown

this is stretch problem, because Windows on the same disk can boot and run
even if monitor isn't properly plugged

solution is to plug it properly so that screen color is 100% correct
i don't think linux is so fragile, or is it?