Re: a dh keys question?

Hi,

On Wed, 1 Aug 2018, Dan Ritter wrote:

She's been asked for logs and exact error message several times
now, and has not provided any.
That is because according to the locations I am trying to visit, i. e. our organizations new server with pair network, my attempts are not producing logs at all. I did provide them with the errors real time, as at least for the moment, I have no other way to capture them.
I did state the error,
Remote host closed connection
DH Key exchange failed
remote reset connection.
that is all I am getting .
As for my comment in another post about the fastest solution, that refers to finding a hosting company for our office that provides server access that does not use port 22.
Apparently hostgator is one such company.

 Kare