Re: debian/testing repo question

Hi Robert,

thanks for your quick response. So, doi I see this correct and can I say:
There is an automatismn for a package removal, which will be interrupted, when
the maintainer is responding within a period of time and the reason for the
removal was eliminated (i.e. fixed a bug or uploaded a newer version).
Whenever a maintainer does nothing, the package got to be removed, when its
dependencies inmtefere with other dependencies, but is left, when its
dependencies do not harm anything. Can I say so?

And did I understand you correctly: Using unstable or stable is better than to
use testing? If I understood this correctly, then the logical result would be,
that testing has to expect more trouble (for users) than stable or unstable,

Most users I am supporting are using stable, but some are using testing.
Should I advise them to upgrade tu unstable?

Best

Hans