Re: Buster and apt wanting to remove tons of packages...

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 09:39:44AM -0400, Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:

> Hi.. Been there, done that, filed a bug, got fussed at, vented here at
> Debian-User. Moral of the Story: I don't file ANY BUGS anymore. I
> spend that time advocating important subjects related to #Life
> instead. lol!

Sadly, that does happen from time to time.  I am sorry if you had a bad
experience.  Still, I would like to encourage you and everyone else to
continue filing bugs.  Most Debian package maintainers are very
responsive and try to maintain high quality for their packages.  The bug
reports from users help improve that process.

Regards,

-Roberto
--
Roberto C. Sánchez