Re: anybody maintaining lxc and lxd in Debian?

On Fri, Jul 06, 2018 at 09:56:58AM +0200, Harald Dunkel wrote:
is anybody maintaining lxc in Debian? I have the impression that
it has been orphaned. And I don't dare to hope for #768073 anymore.

Ah yes I'd forgotten about that (I was involved for a while). But
looking at the current status it's not as bleak as I feared; the last
dependency was finally finished in February.

Does everybody interested in virtualization use Ubuntu now?

No; in the grand scheme of virtualization LXD is still quite niche. But
I hope we'll see it in Debian soon none-the-less.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland