Re: BTRFS and debian

On 7/9/18 11:17 AM, Ge wrote:
> Should i make a different partition for /home/ ?

I would, especially if you intend on using BTRFS snapshot feature. Last
thing you want to do is accidentally roll back a critical document.

> 2.I will obviously make the / partition btrfs. Do i have to use btrfs
> also on my boot partition?

No, you do not, but you can. I personally use EXT2.

> 3.Is there any btrfs GUI program to manage my system on debian stretch
> or on debian buster? or i can only do this from the command line?

Look into using Snapper, available in the Debian Stretch repos. Also see:
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Snapper