Re: Fwd: terminal will not wak after hibernation

On Sat, Jul 07, 2018 at 09:45:25AM -0400, Dave wrote:
> I wanted to know if this hibernation / waking issue can be solved by using
> more compatable motherboards, hardware, ect ... or is this issue prevelant
> regardless of the hardware and bios being used ?

It's a specific combination of motherboard, motherboard BIOS,
video card, and video driver.

Unfortunately there are several such combinations, and new ones
occasionally appear.

The majority of machines can do suspend-to-RAM and/or
suspend-to-disk and wake up smoothly afterwards.

-dsr-