Re: Gimp broken in Debian Sid?

On 07/07/18 08:13, Michael Wagner wrote:
On Jul 06, 2018 um 07:58:41, Thierry Rascle wrote:
I'm using Debian Sid. Gimp does not seem to work any more (the user
interface does not show up). I've tried in Xmonad and in Openbox.
I have no idea what causes this. I don't see any error message.
Does anyone else have the same problem ?
Hello Thierry,
I'm using Debian Testing with gimp 2.10.2-1 from unstable and it works.
Michael

Same working for me under Xfce.

There have been a bunch of styling changes in 2.10.

Thierry, what desktop theme are you using? You could try moving your ~/.config/GIMP/2.10 out of the way in case it has fallen down and cannot get up.

Do you get any error messages if you start gimp at the command line?

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director