Re: How to access this group via NNTP in PAN client.

On Fri, Jul 06, 2018 at 08:25:13AM -0700, Piotr Martyniuk wrote:
> On Friday, 6 July 2018 17:20:03 UTC+2, Dan Ritter  wrote:
> > The missing ingredient here is an NNTP server that:
> >
> > a) carries linux.debian.user
> > b) gives you read and, optionally, post privileges
>
> Any ideas how to find them?

In general, you can look for free ones or pay for them.

On the pay-side, I recommend news.individual.net, based in
Germany, costing 10 Euros per year. Very reliable.

On the free-side, the usual suspects are eternal-september,
aioe, and gmane -- I can't reach gmane at all right now.

-dsr-