Re: Kernel upgrade = freeze on boot (linux-image-4.16.0-2-amd64)

On Thu, 05 Jul 2018 20:02:15 +0200
Guillaume Clercin <gclercin@intellique.com> wrote:

Hello Guillaume,

>I upgrade nvidia-driver to version 390.67-2 and I can boot without
>option "slab_common.usercopy_fallback".

Thanks for all your input on this, Guillaume.  If you hadn't pointed out
the workaround, I'd have been well and truly stuck.  Thanks also for
confirming the fix in the driver.

Now looking forward to 390-67-2 coming to testing.

--
 Regards  _
You don't entertain ideas you simply bore them