Re: Kernel upgrade = freeze on boot (linux-image-4.16.0-2-amd64)

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 19:06:10 -0400
Carl Fink <carlf@panix.com> wrote:

Hello Carl,

>Multiple reboots give the same behavior, never
>giving me either a console or X prompt.

Same here.  Discovered by my wife when she turned the computer on this
morning.  I haven't removed .0.2, simply manually selected the .0.1
kernel.

TBH, I expect an update fairly soon given the fatal nature of this bug.

--
 Regards  _
Save me from everybody else