Re: LibreOffice Templates are gone

On 2018-07-01, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

> This is also a strong recommendation to use a new drive whenever
> upgrading your distro of choice, you can always mount the old drive and
> copy your usefull things to the newer one.  One of the reasons my email
> corpus is so big, some folders go back to 2002.

Apparently she had two identical partitions running Wheezy, wiped one,
installed Stretch on it (while leaving 'home' untouched, which contained
her user templates, 66 of which have gone AWOL).

This raises the question as to why the other Wheezy partition can't provide the
missing 66 templates, as well as where the latter might be hiding on the new
Stretch install, which question is exactly the OP's question--but
unhappily I don't know the answer.

--
“...Two people going to the bottom of a river, one falling and the other
diving.” Jung describing the relationship between Joyce and his schizophrenic