Re: LibreOffice Templates are gone

Hello,

Am 2018-07-01 hackte Hans in die Tasten:
> Hi Michelle,
>
> I believe, the entry in your home-directory might only be a symlink to
> the templates (be
> not sure).
>
> A>s I am running libreoffice6 I can not check prior versions.
>
> However, take a look to
>
> /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/
>
> and below. Is itz that, you are looking for?

No, I am searching for my privat templates which I have made
for the fiscal office and for automated bookkeeping.

I discovered tjat the templates are missing when I tried to make my
fiscal declaration for the last year and the XML libs complaint,
that the LO Templates are missing.

If you have templates in ~/.config/libreoffice/3/templates/ and
upgrade to an higher version of LO, it normaly copies the old
existing private templated to the new location e.g.
~/.config/libreoffice/4/templates/

It seems, there went something wrong with it and LO has not
detected this error and killed my templates.

> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards
>
> Hans

Thanks in advance