Re: LibreOffice Templates are gone

Am Sonntag 01 Juli 2018 schrieb Michelle Konzack:
> under wheezy, I had the LibreOffice 3 Templates under
>
> ~/.config/libreoffice/3/user/templates/
>
> but when I installed Stretch, they where automatical moved to an
> unexpected place:
>
> ~/Templates/

Hello Michelle,

as far as I understand, libreoffice in stretch is at least version 5.x. Since
version 4.x the config directory is in ~/.config/libreoffice/4/. I don't
remember as I did switched already quite a while ago, but I think I just copied
my template files from ~/.config/libreoffice/3/user/templates/
to: "~/.config/libreoffice/4/user/template". Have you tried?

HTH,
Stefan