Re: Webmail?

Oi, I see, I have installed Stretch last year and PHP5 was there.
PHP7 is MOSTLY incompatible with PHP5!

However, it seems the php5 virtualpackage is still in place,
but not the corresponding real package,
which seems to be removed by the Debian Team.

Am 2018-07-01 hackte Joe in die Tasten:

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400