Re: Webmail?

Hi Joe,

I know, I am a little bit late, but I use Squirrelmail since more
then 15 years now and had no problems from Woody to Stretch with it.

I use it even to access my GMail account  :-)  because then I have
not to bother with those stupid GMail interface and I can do whatever
I want.

Best is you create a seperated Virtualhost like <webmail.example.com>
and decompress the Squirrelmail archive into it. The run the config
script in  [DOCROOT]/config/conf.pl and set it up.

Should work out of the box.

Oh, use https:// and make sure any security is activated in conf.pl.

Have a nice Sunday
Michelle