Re: Webmail?

On 2018-06-30 08:42, Joe wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 08:25:41 +0100
mick crane <mick.crane@gmail.com> wrote:

On 2018-06-29 21:04, Joe wrote:
> Anyone know of a webmail that works on stretch?
>
> I've just spent half an afternoon trying first roundcube then
> prayer.

been using dovecot, roundcube, getmail for some time just for home
network.
getting sieve to work was a chore for me but I'm not very good at
this stuff.

the Dovecot wiki is very good.

I'm replacing a server, I've used Courier IMAP for many years but
decided to go with Dovecot this time. That was no trouble at all, it
Just Worked.

I don't remember exactly
make sure apache is working and has php5 (isn't it ? ) in the protocols.
go through the steps using telnet in the dovecot wiki "testing the installation" in the roundcube directory, think it is in config, there is a testing page that you make executable
which helpfully indicates what is and isn't working.

mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31