Re: Claws-mail - which plugin for html mails?

I perfectly agree with you, in fact I wonder why one should use a
graphic mail reader (claws-mail) which cannot show html mail just
like  the really very powerful mutt (which I myself used many years
ago)?
The conclusion is:  claws-mail, at the moment, is completely useless,
better disinstall it.

Thanks

Aldo