Re: Claws-mail - which plugin for html mails?

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 03:04:16PM +0200, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> Sometimes you gotta compromise. I spent a short period of my life in
> a corporate environment. I may have lost what's left of my sparse
> sanity had I been forced to use Outlook.

Yes, work is a different story.  They're paying me to do this job, and
part of this job entails communicating with people who use Microsoft
stuff exclusively (it's the desktop standard here).

For the times when it's actually important for my job to be able to read
what someone is saying in the format that they're using ("my corrections
are shown in red below"), I will open the mail in Outlook Web App (OWA).
Which I use in google-chrome-stable.

But for non-work emails?  Forget it.