Re: Claws-mail - which plugin for html mails?

On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 22:19:53 +0200
Aldo Maggi <aldo.maggi@poste.it> wrote:

> It is now more than one year I have to manually  send html content to
> a browser to see it
> I know that fancy plugin, which formerly did that job very well
> automatically, was dismissed because of problems of security with a
> library, I remember, though, that, formerly, dillo-plugin existed, and
> BTW I've Dillo installed and working, how is it that when I try to
> load such plugin it isn't available?

I checked around the last time you posted this query.  Couldn't
find it.  Perhaps the Dillo-plugin is no longer supported. I use the
fancy-plugin to display directly in the Claws-Mail window. Although, I
don't use it that much. HTML emails are so artsy-fartsy and a waste of
bandwidth.

I'm sure that "security problem" has been fixed. That was from when
Wheezy was Stable.