iPXE Debian Live (no NFS) to RAM and Disk

My scenario is as follows:
1) Install Debian Live over iPXE without using NFS (Windows iPXE server, only TFTP, DHCP) to ramdisk.
2) Install to disk from this live image (scripted, unattended).

I am working with debian-live-9.4.0-amd64.xfce.iso. I was able to do the first step.
For the second step, I am missing the debian-installer-launcher in /usr/sbin or anywhere really to install to disk. My issue is that this needs to happen unattended and without network. Also there doesn't seem to be documentation on using that package even if I were to install it offline (with all its dependencies). Is there way to do this towards achieving the above scenario?