Re: solved Re: Insertion of USB devices not being recognised.

terryc wrote:

> The current diagnose is that the front usb ports have failed for data.
> they work fine for power(mobile phone charging), but not for data.
>
> Not impressed as the mobo is less than two years old.

I hope for you and your health that you clean up your home regularly. Two
years is nothing, however I had a situation when some fine particles get
into the usb plug of my mobile and it refused to work, because it was
covering the contact plate.

regards