Aw: Re: session trunking with NFS

Hi,

today i tried it, but it didn't work:
on my nfs-test system I use the 2x1GB interfaces
showmount -e <NFS-IP1>
and
showmount -e <NFS-IP2>
shows me the exports
so now i mount the nfs-share on a server with 10G Interfaces(bond), when i mount it with the second NFS-IP, I got an error "mount.nfs: mount(2): Device or resource busy"

Did I something wrong?

best regards
Stefan