Re: Audio - Dummy Output, except for root

On 26/06/18 07:00 AM, Kent West wrote:

This morning I removed "timidity" from the "audio" group, and rebooted.
All seems well for me, but then, I don't use Timidity (to my knowledge -
don't really know what it is). I do notice that a "ps ax | grep
timidity" does not return anything.

Try grep -i - it's officially spelled TiMidity++ because it was designed to play MIDI files. (I see you're using BSD parameters to ps - that should work, although since I was raised on SysV I say "ps -ef".)

--
cgibbs@surfnaked.ca (Charlie Gibbs)