Re: Problems with https://manpages.debian.org/

On 06/23/2018 05:23 PM, John Crawley wrote:
On 2018-06-24 03:18, Richard Owlett wrote:
For the past couple of weeks I've had problems connecting to https://manpages.debian.org/ .

Usually these days (last couple of months?) when I click a link in Firefox pointing to an online Debian manpage it takes a very long time to load, and sometimes drops out. OTOH if I paste the address directly in the address bar it opens immediately. I assumed it's a Firefox problem, though it's only the Debian site, and left it on my to-do list...

In other words, "me too".
I am using firefox-esr (52.7.3) on Jessie and the above link opens immediately.
Best regards,
Fred