[SOLVED] Re: Question to rsync

Am Freitag, 22. Juni 2018, 11:34:43 CEST schrieb tomas@tuxteam.de:
Thank you Tomas, and all the others for the fast response.

I believe, the --delete option will doi the trick for me.

I want to sync two mail folders, so that I see my mails in Plasma and also in
Trinity, so that I regularlöy sync tzhe plasma-(kmail)-folder to trinitý-
(kmail)-folder with a cronjob.

Sop, whern I delete a mail in plasma, it shall also be deleted in the next
sync in trinity. So I am sure, as you described, the --delete option will do
this.

Thanks for the fast solution.

Have a nice weekend

Hans