Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2018 #578

DEBIAN LTSP INSTALLATION. SKOLELINUX EDU.

I have tried to install it but does not go beyond select and install option during installation. Please how can i install it? and what are other sources of downloading the skolelinux edu if im wrong? I have one server computer with one NIC  and 30 hp thin clients. Please help me.

----
George Charo