Re: System freeze using web browsers

On Fri, 11 May 2018 07:39:34 +0000 (UTC)
Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

> On 2018-05-11, Joe <joe@jretrading.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 11 May 2018 11:37:24 +1200
> > Richard Hector <richard@walnut.gen.nz> wrote:

> >> Hmm. I wonder how hard it would be to design/build a dust bunny
> >> sensor ...
> >>

> > Easier to fit temperature sensors and use good fan filters. On the
> > other hand, it takes more effort to wash fan filters than suck out a
> > bit of loose dust, and has to be done more frequently.
> >

> I thought sucking it out sucked and you were supposed to blow it out.

Disturb the dust while holding the vacuum nozzle nearby. Yes, the
vacuum cleaner itself doesn't usually have enough power to actually
detach all the dust, but blowing it involves chasing the dust actually
outside the box, not letting it settle again inside.

--
Joe