System freeze using web browsers

Dear Debian Team,
I’ve found increasing heavier problems using web browser. In earlier stage the “system” freeze (no ctrl-alt-function-key response) when watching long video online (say at least 30 min, say on you tube.com), now (as consequence of system update??) cannot use any browser: tried chromium firefox(esr,stable,nightly) epiphany-browser qutebrowser and the result are system freeze or shutdown (watching video).
I’ve described the problem in very generic terms, I’ve filled ticket on mozilla for earlier problem but cannot profile browser since gui is very unresponsive when not freezed. Can you help? Waiting for your welcome advices.
Thank you for your attention and best regards.

Basic info:
Computer Acer Aspire V5 (121)
uname -v: #1 SMP Debian 4.16.5-1
--