Re: pointless systemd dependencies

Hi,

Am 2018-05-08 hackte tomas@tuxteam.de in die Tasten:
> On Mon, May 07, 2018 at 08:49:00PM +0300, Michelle Konzack wrote:
>> Without security updates...
>>
>> I used some to get rid of systemd entirely, BUT,
>> those packages are some versions behind Debian!
>
> This is to be expected: keeping a distro up to date is real work.
> They surely could use some help (hint, hint).

Currently absolutely no chance!

I am co-owńer of "Miila Mahe Aed OÜ" (Miila Organic Garden Ltd)
<https://www.miila-mahe-aed.eu/> and have the hell of work on the
neck!  And in the coming Winter I will work on the "Miila Rohe-Energia
Süsteemid Foundation" (Miila Green-Energy Systems Foundation) and I
have not even time to work on a preliminary Website
<http://www.miila-rohe-energia-systeemid.eu/> which has international
character and OpenSource.

So I can not care about foreign programming issues.

Thanks in advance

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400