Re: Distinguishing among [unmount, Safely Remove Drive, Eject]

On Sun, 6 May 2018 15:11:25 +0300 Reco sent:

> 	Hi.
>
> On Sun, May 06, 2018 at 07:51:24AM -0400, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, May 06, 2018 07:10:53 AM Reco wrote:
> > > Certain Modern Desktop Environment™ is known for
> > > its effort to "simplify the things for the user". Some may even
> > > say that it's "dumbing down things".
> >
> > For the uninitiated (or old) among us, care to enlighten us?
>
> Easy. Does it look like it's designed for a tablet?
> Does it look pretty yet likes to crash often?
> Or maybe it has a rodent on a logo?
>
> If any of those is true, you're using a Modern Desktop Environment™.
>
> Reco

	After contemplation, my reply is:

	I have to admit to reading your post that, a "Desktop
	Environment" dumbs things down.

I also read the question, as referring to, why does a Desktop
Environment dumbs things down?

My error.

Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	A dream grants what one covets when awake. - German proverb

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.