Re: Installer image for installation via ssh

Leandro Noferini wrote:
> --=-=-=
>
> Ciao a tutti,
>
> I need to (re)install debian on a compact on intel with graphic board
> broken so I would try to install via ssh: are there installation images
> prepared for this kind of situation?

  i'm not sure i understand your question...

  it sounds like you want to do a headless install
and that isn't anything i've had to do yet.

  does it have working USB ports?

  if so, copy netinst image to USB, change bios to
boot from USB and to turn off graphics card if you
can (no need to detect and load stuff for it if it
doesn't function).

  this looks like it would work:

  https://blog.sleeplessbeastie.eu/2015/10/12/how-to-install-debian-remotely/

  there may be other issues like making sure the machine
or firewall/router is not blocking access to ports).

  if you have troubles it may be easier to pull the disk
from the device and just access it via another machine.
if that is the real issue...

  songbird