Re: how to connect 2 PCs with cell phone

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 10:46:43 +1200 Ben Caradoc-Davies said:

> The key question here is whether the phone is connected to a cellular
> network or to the WiFi hotspot. The route will be very different.

I don't think the OP is looking for routing thru GSM network. It would be an
overkill, IMHO, and an expensive one, as you would have to pay for the GSM
network data usage. I think he just wants to route local traffic over the phone
itself - i.e. use it as a simple local bridge or router.

P.S. Routing over a WiFi hotspot might be feasible, though.

Regards
--
Abdullah Ramazanoglu