Re: DEBOOTSTRAP or GRML-DEBOOTSTRAP more suitable?

On 04/15/2018 03:58 PM, Brian wrote:
On Sun 15 Apr 2018 at 14:19:50 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

On 04/15/2018 12:43 PM, Brian wrote:
On Sun 15 Apr 2018 at 08:55:45 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

What are the trade-offs of choosing between debootstrap and grml-debootstap?
I understand that either way I have some reading to do ;/

Does this relate to your suspicions? Or, is it an unrelated question?

It *IS* the question.
Is there a difference in capability between DEBOOTSTRAP and
GRML-DEBOOTSTRAP?
Or is it *ONLY* a difference of perceived convenience which will differ
between individuals and/or projects

From my reading of

   https://grml.org/grml-debootstrap/

I think it is the latter.

I had visited that page and had suspected that.
I was looking for confirmation.
Thank you.