Re: ACPI Error on boot

Anil Duggirala wrote:
> Can someone please help me out, or let me know why Im not getting any help with this,

  lack of details about machine, debian versions,
things tried, etc, and for me being busy with
other things for a while to even begin to look
at this message to begin with.

  so, um, hey, sometimes takes time for people to see
and digest and think about and maybe won't ever get an
answer.  just the way it can go at times.  :)

  have you updated BIOS to latest version from machine
vendor?

  songbird