Re: can't access debian no more

On 10-Apr-18 15:58, Brian wrote:
On Tue 10 Apr 2018 at 09:33:45 -0400, Forest Dean Feighner wrote:

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 9:21 AM, mess-mate <mess-mate@gmx.com> wrote:

Hi,
after an install of windows 10 (need it some a progran can't run on linux),
somewhat seems to be changed on the hd.
The startup lock on the disk control/fs.
regards

Not much to go on but maybe reinstall grub from the installation CD? Boot
flag for debian partition?

I really don't know what things a Windows 10 install would do.
Windows has probably removed GRUB from the MBR. mess-mate should now go
to his favorite search engine and look for help with "unable to load
linux after installing windows".

Thanks Brian, but my disks are configured efi, no need for a MBR.
My rFIND config replace Grub and I saved it on an USB, so can't be corrupted.