Re: how do i tell usb to leave keyboard alone?

On 2018-04-08, songbird <songbird@anthive.com> wrote:
> Brian wrote:
>> You could resolve the idea that sane is involved with
>>
>> apt purge libsane
>
>   that takes out:
>
>    colord
>    hplip
>    libsane
>    printer-driver-postscript-hp

He probably means you purge it, then see, then know (at which point
reinstallation is, of course, your option and your right).

The purge is a troubleshooting measure, not a definitive renouncement.

--
"Poor juvenile solutions, explaining nothing. No need then for caution, we may
reason on to our heart’s content, the fog won’t lift." --Samuel Beckett