Re: any continuous integration tool in the repo?

On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 01:22:30 +0300 Abdullah Ramazanoglu said:

> Interestingly, the same command produces different results on my
> Buster system. I don't know the reason for this.

It's even more interesting that the packages "apt-cache search" misses
are actually accessible in the repo and I can see them all via
apt-cache (pkgnames, show, showpkg, etc.) if I specifically name them.
For instance;

~$ apt-cache pkgnames debci
debci-collector
debci-worker
debci

All have the string "continuous integration" in their short
descriptions. But "apt-cache search continuous integration" reveals
only debci-worker. This is weird.

I have tested it with both apt version 1.6~alpha7 and 1.6~beta1 with
the same results.

Anyone can confirm this apt-cache behavior, with apt version 1.6~alpha7
or above?

--
Abdullah Ramazanoglu