LXC/systemd log messages

Hi all,

I'm seeing lots of these on my containers:

systemd[1]: <various>.(service|slice|scope|mount): Failed to reset
devices.list: Operation not permitted

Searching the web reveals similar problems with unprivileged containers,
but mine are (as far as I know) privileged; I haven't really
investigated unprivileged ones yet.

The consensus for the unprivileged case seems to be to ignore them -
does that apply to privileged containers as well?

Can anyone shed any light on what it actually means? What device.list
is, and why all these things want to reset it, and why they can't?

Thanks,
Richard