Re: libgparted bug.

On Monday 12 February 2018 13:44:04 Brian wrote:

> > there is no automount - Gene might remove usbmount package and see
> > if this
>
> Sound advice.
>
> > helps. The package is not  required by any TDE package.
>
> No package in Debian reverse depends on it; it would have to be
> explicitly installed. Gene Heskett put it there; Gene Heskett can
> take it away.

And that prompted me to go take a look in /var/cache/apt/archives, and
its there, showing as version 0.0.22_all.deb, dated 8 August 2011, which
would have to about the time this install was done, from a customized
version of wheezy compiled by the linuxcnc guys as an installer .iso.

I still have the last 2 such LCNC installer iso's, but its not listed in
the TOC of either iso. I think that means I did install it, but there
been a few trillion gallons of water down the West Fork River since and
I've no recollection at this late date.  Its disabled by an option it
its config. so I'll do it.  And see what problem I was trying to fix
comes back. :)

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)