Re: Debian 8 and Debian 9 Dual Boot

On 11/13/2017 02:14 PM, David Christensen wrote:
[...]
Disk space is far cheaper than data loss. Don't make the mistake of trying to save money through partition, LVM, file system, etc., gymnastics rather than simply buying another drive and doing it the KISS way.

Well I'm much in favor of the KISS principle, it's just that there is too much PC equipment lying around here doing nothing. I haul away, donate from time to time but it simply accumulates. I hate the thought of buying more when there is 900g unused on sda. :-)

 - Dan