Re: Opening Intellicast Causes Firefox to close

On Wed, 8 Nov 2017, davidson wrote:

Myself, I search for web browser packages like so:

$ apt-cache search web browser | grep -i 'web.*browser'

On stretch, main repo only, this returns about 60-odd results with
lots of false positives.

I neglected to mention that this kludge fails to return some packaged
web browsers. w3m and elinks, for example. (And it does return
qupzilla, though I missed seeing it on first glance.)

So the list is incomplete.

But seeing as OP had resorted to compiling seamonkey, I thought I'd
throw in two cents for whatever it might be worth.