Re: VirtualBox: shared folder broken ?

Dominique Dumont wrote:

> I'd like to have a confirmation of the problem from other people before
> logging a bug. Going back to testing is another option.

I have only

ii  virtualbox-5.2                        5.2.0-118431~Debian~stretch
amd64        Oracle VM VirtualBox

I have it on two machines. I think I downloaded it from their site. No
problem with mount or slow io etc. well putting it on nfs share definitely
takes long ;-) - my home is on nfs and it created the machine in my home by
default

regards