Re: Debian v9 it's a stretch

On 09/15/2017 08:31 AM, Fungi4All wrote:
From: field.engineer@gmail.com
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

From: ad44@cityscape.co.uk
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

You have gone to a lot of trouble to type this. We appreciate it.
Does it answer anything.
Is Chevrolet an OS (Operating System)?

No, but there are similarities.
They are both systems, one is for transportation the other for communication..

Now do you see the resemblance?

My, you are a throwback from UseNet aren"t you? You know many of those
people are crazy don"t you? Even to the point of committing suicide
while online..I could no longer read that stuff, please don"t bring it here.

I can hardly make sense of what you mean and to whom you are talking to.
If my criticism on the motives to defend systemd after all the revelations about it
could drive crazy people to commit suicide, imagine if they designed bio-warfare
weapons.  At least the later admit on getting paid by "someone".

Jimmy Johnson

What is your relationship to Debian, and why are you here again?

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS - KDE 4.13.2 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda1
Registered Linux User #380263

Maybe if I had 6 more cores my Debian wouldn't take for ever to start
and shutdown.  Do you think I should run ubuntu?  Give us a break!

Sorry but it seems you are already broken and I can not help you plus this is not our first conversation and you know I'm on list, so please don't send post directly to me.

Thank you,
--
Jimmy Johnson
What ever Linux Operating System I want to Run..