Re: Weird graphical glitches bug with gdm3 and gnome on stretch

Interesting...  My system seems to be worse than yours, as it crashes outright
rather than producing inconsistent behavior.  I also use radeon, but don't know
if that issue is hw-related.

Try booting an old 3.* kernel, if you still have one.  That restored my
system's reliability.  Check dmesg differences between kernel 4 and 3.

I'm no kernel expert.  I'm seeking help myself, but the "Chevrolet users'
support group" doesn't seem to be much responsive these days...

'best
Ale