Re: 4.12 won't wake from sleep

Hey folks,

For reference:

After some searching, I came across this --
https://www.reddit.com/r/archlinux/comments/6s26ua/is_suspend_broken_for_anyone_else_when_using_bfq/
-- which lead me to this commit:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?h=v4.13-rc4&id=765e40b675a9566459ddcb8358ad16f3b8344bbe

4.13 is in experimental, and I pulled it down -- so far, my problems
have been solved, and the machine does wake up cleanly.

Cheers!

--
Boyan Penkov