Re: mplayer won't play audio CD

I don't have space limitations around here, as long as it works. ;)
Maybe I should move to another Linux distribution specific for my needs.
http://www.ap-linux.com

I don't know if is because I'm aging and now I've other priorities, I don't fell like messing with Linux too much. Before I used to compile my kernel specific to my machine, with specific cflags and all.

Now I just want the damn thing to work ;)