Re: mplayer won't play audio CD

Too bad I can't code, otherwise I would. Tried to learn a few years ago, all I see is "do this, do that, hello world" but I miss some kind of a logic behind it. Is just like OS's, if you get the logic behind it you can use any, it doesn't matter the brand.

I'm looking for Improved signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), True 24-bit @ 192kHz audio playback, no humans hear that, still I have hardware to do some test with, low latency, players that doesn't click or pops, you know, the good stuff.

Thanks.