Re: Replace systemd

On Thu, Jul 06, 2017 at 09:02:24AM -0700, Patrick Bartek wrote:
Even in Expert Mode, there's no choice to install an alternate init.
And with systemd being a major system dependency in Debian, it's always
going to be around regardless of which init you migrate to.

I believe expert mode offers you a choice to select packages manually,
at which point you can select the init of your choice. But tell you
what, I'll actually try this Tomorrow to ensure that it is still the
case.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://jmtd.net